Ukrainian visas are issued within 3 types:
- transit (B type) visas,
- short-term (C type) visas
- long-term (D type) visas.
Most of the foreign travellers to Ukraine have to get C-type visa. These visas are issued in cases where a foreigner/stateless person intends to stay in Ukraine for up to 90 days within every 180 days. C type visas are issued as single / double / multiple entry visas valid for 6 months or another period depending on supporting documents but cannot be issued for more than a 5 year-term.
Do you need visa?
We recommend you check here whether you need visa to enter Ukraine or not.
How to apply for visa?
- Via Ukraine's embassies or consulates abroad. Every foreigner or a stateless person who is required to have an entry Ukrainian visa may apply for her/his visa to the relevant Ukraine's embassy or consulate no earlier than 3 months before the date of the planned entry to Ukraine.
- Via online visa service of our Ministry of Foreign Affairs. To fill out Ukrainian e-Visa, you need to take a few simple steps without leaving your home or office: fill out an online application form, download scanned copies of the required documents, pay by bank card (MasterCard Worldwide or Visa International) and print out electronic visa which was e-mailed to you.
- Get visa on arrival to the border check points at "Boryspil" / "Kyiv (Zhuliany)" / "Odesa" international airports. This service is only available to foreigners - holders of passports of 33 specified countries who enter Ukraine with a tourist or business purpose and intend to stay in Ukraine for up to 15 days. List of eligible countries and detailed information may be found here.
Documents and fees
This information you can get at the official web-site of Ministry of Foreign Arrairs.