Programme (included in price)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy the picturesque landscapes of seashore in Odessa region
- Learn about the history of one of the oldest Ukranian cities
- Walk the ramparts of medieval Akkerman Fortress
- Enjoy the customized nature of a guided tour
About 5 hours
40 USD/per person (if group will be not less than 3 persons).
If less, the price will be disscussable.
Special offers for groups 6 and more people!
Russian or English. If you need another language, the price will be higher.
Options for this tour
After visiting Akkerman fortress you can spend some more time for:
1. Wine degustation. You will see underground wine storage and other facilities, receive a unique opportunity to learn about the history of winemaking and see locaal terroir with your own eyes. After that you will be able to taste premium-class beverages
2. Bessarabian cuisine tasting. The Bessarabia region is home to various different kinds of local cuisine created at the intersection of various different cultures in this region that borders Romania and Bulgaria. You will taste range of unique dishes at the local restaurant.