Visa types

Ukrainian visas are issued within 3 types: 

  • transit (B type) visas, 
  • short-term (C type) visas
  • long-term (D type) visas.

Most of the foreign travellers to Ukraine have to get C-type visa. These visas are issued in cases where a foreigner/stateless person intends to stay in Ukraine for up to 90 days within every 180 days. C type visas are issued as single / double / multiple entry visas valid for 6 months or another period depending on supporting documents but cannot be issued for more than a 5 year-term.

Do you need visa?

We recommend you check here whether you need visa to enter Ukraine or not.

How to apply for visa?

  1. Via Ukraine's embassies or consulates abroad. Every foreigner or a stateless person who is required to have an entry Ukrainian visa may apply for her/his visa to the relevant Ukraine's embassy or consulate no earlier than 3 months before the date of the planned entry to Ukraine.
  2. Via online visa service of our Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Here is the list of eligible countries for e-visa. To fill out Ukrainian e-Visa, you need to take a few simple steps without leaving your home or office: fill out an online application form, download scanned copies of the required documents, pay by bank card (MasterCard Worldwide or Visa International) and print out electronic visa which was e-mailed to you.

Documents and fees

This information you can get at the official web-site of Ministry of Foreign Arrairs.



Travel company "Davay poedem" is situated in Odessa region and provides wide range of services for tourists

 Odessa, 8 March str., 31

+38 050 3167933

(Telegram, Viber, WeChat, WhatsApp)

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.