Discover the oldest Ukrainian fortress, situated in ancient city of Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi. Get a dose of medieval adventure and romance at the 14th-century Akkerman Fortress, where you can walk along the old defense walls, enjoying the view of Dniester estuary and Black Sea. After we will visit cheese dairy in Shabo village. Local cows produce organic milk, from which according to the secrets of Swiss technologies, make Ukrainian organic cheese. Everyone can watch the process of the of cheese “birth”, to taste the product, bring with himself "tasty souvenirs" and plunge into the atmosphere of a mini-Switzerland
Programme (included in price)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy the picturesque landscapes of seashore in Odessa region
- Learn about the history of one of the oldest Ukranian cities
- Visit the organic cheese dairy in Shabo village
- Spend a good time during cheese tasting
About 6 hours
- 75 USD/per person (for group up to 3 pax).
- 50 USD/per person (for group from 4 to 7 pax).
If less, the price will be disscussable.
Special offers for groups 10 and more people!
Russian or English. If you need another language, the price will be higher.