During water excursions in Lower Dniester national park tourists can see pelicans, swans, big and small cormorants, storks, wading ducks, as well as thickets of rare plant: Nymphoides peltata and one of Europe's largest plantations of nuthar lutea, which are named by people 'yellow water lilies'. During blossom of white water lilies tourists are impressed by Bile Lake (White Lake). It's water surface looks like as if a continuous carpet of white flowers covered it. At the end of the tour group will enjoy a picnic at the Dniester river shore.
Programme (included in price)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Cruise the Dniester river by boat
- Explore the river channels of the Dniester Delta called "Dniester Amazon"
- Visit pelacans place - Bile lake
- Make photos of birds
- Enjoy a picnic at the river shore
About 7 hours
75 USD/per person (if group will be not less than 3 persons).
If less, the price will be disscussable.
Special prices for groups 6 and more persons!
Russian or English. If you need another language, the price will be higher.